Let Us Be Your Health Law Guide
We litigate complex commercial disputes in state and federal courts. We also handle arbitrations. We have saved our clients millions of dollars on the defense side and recovered millions on the plaintiff side. Our attorneys offer a comprehensive practice that includes:
- Business fraud litigation — When one party knowingly deceives another in order to entice another party to enter into a transaction or business relationship.
- Breach of contract litigation — When one party fails to honor the conditions of a contract, intentionally or otherwise.
- Insurance litigation — When disputes over coverage arise between insurers and the insured.
- Partnership and shareholder litigation — When partners or shareholders disagree over their respective rights and obligations, including fiduciary duties.
- Unfair competition and deceptive business practices — When parties disagree over covenants not to compete, ownership of trade secrets, and tortious interference with contracts.
Not all cases go to court; some are arbitrated, and may settle out of court. We handle arbitrations and our zealous representation often results in favorable settlements.
We also handle appeals. Understanding how to navigate within the appeals court system requires specialized expertise that goes beyond traditional litigation. Selecting the right appellate attorney is an essential component in any litigation strategy. De la Rosa Law Firm attorneys have successfully advocated before federal and state appellate courts in numerous areas of the law. Because our attorneys understand both the doctrinal and practical factors that affect an appellate review, we are skilled in providing high-quality and cost-effective appellate legal services.